THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Materials, Processes, & Physics Engineer 3
Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
• Support the F/A-18 program and other programs in San Antonio, TX.
• Troubleshoot critical, time sensitive production issues and recommend long-term solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Collaborate with engineers across multiple sites, make decisions, and develop consensus to implement your recommendations.
• 6-month temporary assignment in St. Louis followed by travel 10% of the time to international locations to support F/A-18 aircraft deployed around the world.
• Demonstrated technical ability to solve complex problems at their root and under schedule pressure, and the corresponding leadership experience to implement solutions.
• Existing M&P experience on F/A-18 or other aerospace program is required.
• Experience in paints, coatings and corrosion protection is desired but not required.
• Able to travel internationally
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
Based on experience
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802