Manufacturing Project Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Manufacturing Engineer to manage production system improvement for a newly developed wide-body commercial airplane. Should have final assembly expertise.
* US person
* Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering required.
* Minimum 10 years wide-body aircraft production system industry experience in US, Canada or Europe.
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under tight deadlines
* Positive attitude and team player
* Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-changing business and diverse cultural environment
Ability to speak Mandarin would be a plus