PDS Tech is seeking candidates for an Employee Marketing Specialist position.
In line with the Company Employment Marketing & Recruitment long-term strategy, the job holder is responsible to cultivate and support an attractive Company employer image and brand towards main target groups (internally & externally) using relevant tools and channels. This is done using various tools such as our company careers website, social media, and university relations, external and internal communication.
The job holder will be a part of the regional and transnational Employment Marketing Team and Project Lead for various Employment Marketing topics as necessary.
- Participate in development of long-term Employment Marketing & Strategy for trans-divisional recruitment activity and will take leadership on strategic actions as agreed
- Contribute to the needs and development or short term and long term marketing and branding campaigns in support of regional recruitment requirements
- Work proactively to ensure a One Company alignment and way of working
- Organize all marketing, branding and social media campaigns related to recruitment. Will coordinate recruiting events, registrations, facilities, catering, etc.
- Participate in the rollout of the new EVP program
- Serve as a focal point for Employment Marketing on Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program planning to ensure consistency with Branding, EVP and D&I messaging
- Will participate in the development of our College Recruiting Programs to ensure, Branding and D&I inputs to include the AGUPP program globally
- Will participate in the development of the corporate image of the Company as an employer of choice externally and internally
- Support Community Management: Ensure continuous updates and overall improvement of the Company careers website & Social Media for the North America Region
- Monitor employment market trends in recruitment and Employer Branding
- Provide Company Internal Mobility, Company Recruiters, Leadership and Employees up to date marketing presentations, email newsletters, brochures, hot jobs flyers, etc.
- Support Company Employment Marketing Network on all ongoing activities
- Understand the business needs and how Employment Marketing and Recruiting can contribute to overall business objectives
- Define and understand the main target groups for employment
- Understand who we are, what we have to offer and optimize it via Employee Value Proposition
- Measure impact by setting KPIs and objectives
- Define optimal marketing and communication mix
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of MSVisio, MS Project, SmartSheet and Google Suite a plus.
- No technical background is necessary, but willingness to learn Company and aircraft terminology is a must.
Education / Special Qualifications:
Experience in an international market, global operations experience strongly desired. BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources or similar is desired.