Assembler, Phoenix AZ
PDS Tech is looking for an Assembler. Please contact Tiffany Armour at: 480.351.2945 or email email@example.com
Perform various technician functions associated with testing a variety of aerospace applications. Typical duties/tasks include:
- Set up & operate a variety of test equipment
- Test a variety of electronic units using prescribed test procedures
- Configure and or verify regular test equipment to fit special tests
- Interpret and record test results
- Utilize a variety of diagnostic tools to troubleshoot to component level
- Recognize and isolate test equipment failures; generate Test Support Engineering ticket
- Perform high potential testing
- Read and interpret assembly and test instructions, engineering prints, and schematics
- Utilize computer systems (e.g. work instructions, labor charging, prints, and standards)
- Process material requisitions in accordance with established procedures
- Generate Non-Conforming Material (NCM) reject tags, Unplanned Work Request, and troubleshoot log form
- Recognize and take steps to resolve test/work area issues
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Train other employees and perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years direct experience in electronic test and troubleshoot. Good reading, writing & math skills; good computer skills; knowledge of office software apps; understand theory of electronic circuitry & electrical components; proficient in reading and interpreting assembly / test instructions, engineering standards, engineering prints, and schematics. Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions, use diagnostic and hand tools, effectively communicate & interact
Working with equipment with moving parts; high potential (voltage/current); in areas with a high level of noise; chemicals that may emit fumes; jet fuel and other coolant substances; products of various weights and sizes; high air pressure; enclosed x-ray and laser machines.
Wear static-control and personal protective equipment.