Remote Pilot In Command - Level II
• This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as needed and/or ride and drive in a Client/Leased vehicle on and off property to transport drone equipment.
• 5-Panel Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test required
• Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
• Hold a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate required.
• Have a valid driver’s license required.
• Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate required.
• Have authorization to work in the United States required.
• Have a minimum of 12 months of aviation experience either or combination of:
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing) required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
• Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, QGroundControl, etc) preferred.