Administrative Assistant III
|Job Requirements: |
• High School Education or equivalent of three years or more of administrative support and understanding of general office procedure experience required.
• Excellent listening, oral, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment within understood policies and procedures preferred.
• Experience with standard report generation; office administrative practices and procedures required.
• Intermediate skill level or better and knowledge with using computer applications involving word processing, data entry and/or standard report generation including: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and internet search software relevant to the position required.
• Familiarity with using pivot tables and advanced formulas when working with spreadsheet and reports preferred.
• Good attention to detail skills and the ability to multitask preferred.
• Good organizational, problem solving and time management skills a plus and preferred.
• Must be able to work in a seated position for the duration of the workday preferred.
• Must perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, computer keyboarding, filing, and calculating preferred.
• Sufficient ability to communicate through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions preferred.