|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant III, in Nashville, TN.|
The Administrative Assistant III provides high level administrative support to include complex and confidential functions on behalf of a department head or large department, to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature. Assigned administrative programs and projects. May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
Job Duties - Some examples of the job duties may include:
- The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant III position may greet visitors, answer requests, answer phones, screen/route callers, take messages, and assist in resolving routine problems and inquiries pertaining to departmental policies / procedures.
- May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
- May be responsible for scheduling appointments and engagements on behalf of the department, without prior clearance.
- May make arrangements and coordinate all details for meetings, conferences and special events including catering requests, presentation materials and equipment.
- May plan and coordinate meeting arrangements including travel and lodging and process expense reports.
- May be responsible for interpreting administrative decisions and policies to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature.
- May review, prioritize and determine actions for all incoming correspondence and mail.
- May order office supplies and equipment; organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
- May assist with creating, maintaining and collecting data for reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
- May assist with monitoring and approving departmental expenditures, department budget and account records.
- May make requests for office equipment repairs and work closely with facilities to ensure that equipment, materials and office space are used effectively.
- May compose documents; maintain relevant databases; update departmental websites and related records.
- May be exposed to confidential information and handle confidential matters.
- May research, analyze and summarize data for reports independently and assist with large project coordination.
- May maintain calendars for management.