Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
As part of the Completions Engineering Mechanical Definition Team:
- Define and create Build Lists of interior components for Corporate aircraft
- Evaluate customization requests for engineering and manufacturing feasibility
- Analyze models to determine asset re-use or new custom engineering requirements
- Support evaluation and determination of certification strategy of aircraft
- Experience in designing aircraft Interior Furnishings preferred
- CATIA V5 / SmarTeam preferred.
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline