PDS Tech is looking for an Electrical Engineer - Completions for our client in Savannah, GA.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Five (5) ys in specific technical discipline or ten (10) yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Required Skills: • AutoCad, Capitol Harness &/or Mentorgraphics required • Familiarity with aircraft cabin satellite communication (Inmarsat and Iridium), security and entertainment systems. • Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, wire sizing and routing. • Experience with systems development, layout, logic and wiring diagram creation. • Familiarity in mechanical system design. • Analyze Electrical designs in 3D models • Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position Preferred candidate will have: • Catia V5 basic navigation experience. • 14 CFR Part 25, 91, and 135 Certification Experience relative for Cabin Interiors preferred. • EWIS Certification familiarity & experience preferred. • Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred. • Experience with electrical systems test plans and reports.