Configuration / Data Management Analyst I
Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $30.00/hr - $40.00/hr
Long Term Contract
Need to have the ability to work on their own and be a self started. Must have very good communication skills, written and verbal, also very strong computer skills is a must. Avionics experience is a plus, but not required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in aerospace, engineering, business administration, or a related curriculum; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The Commercial and Government CDMA positions require a minimum of three (3) years of either Government or Commercial A/C configuration and data management experience.
Note - This position description addresses two separate Configuration Data Management Analyst roles - commercial or government. Some duties, responsibilities, and requirements are identical - others are different. The differences are defined by using either the term commercial or government for the affected duties, responsibilities and requirements. Under supervision, analyzes and manages configuration/data requirements contained in Government RFPs and contracts or in Commercial documents or Data Sources, such as A/C Product Specifications, Computerized Maintenance Program (CMP) data, FAA Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Company Customer Bulletins (CBs), Company Aircraft Service Changes (ASCs), Company Service Bulletins (SBs, Company Maintenance and Operations Letters (MOLs), Supplier Data (Service Bulletins, Service Letters or other supplier Service Literature) and any other assigned documents. Interfaces closely with customers, suppliers, and internal functions regarding those requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports the development of Commercial A/C Product Specifications and EIS Newsletters or Government aircraft configuration status accounting reports by researching Product Change Management Team (PCMT) data, aircraft CMP records and other data sources to ensure accurate data is contained in the Commercial or Government reports that are provided to the customer.
2. Creates, maintains, and operates databases containing configuration and aircraft maintenance status in accordance with Government contract or Commercial requirements.
3. Works closely with customers, suppliers and internal departments regarding the configuration/data requirements of the Government contracts or Commercial requirements.
4. Supports formal Government A/C configuration audits (functional and physical).
5. Participates in Government and/or Commercial Program PMRs, TIMs, Design Reviews, etc. providing configuration/data expertise.
1. Maintains a thorough understanding of technical data (e.g. Company Technical and Operating manuals, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR, etc.) applicable to specific Commercial requirements or Government contracts.
2. Performs other duties as required.
1. For the Government CDMA position, must have knowledge of Government contracting procedures.
2. Ability to operate personal computer.
30.00 - 40.00
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230