Cabin Configuration Engineer - Technical Specialist I
Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $52/hr - $57/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
-Candidates must be dedicated to cycle-time reduction, achieving a high level of accuracy in their work, and exceeding customer expectations.
-The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of aerospace engineering with emphasis on cabin assemblies and installations.
-Must be computer proficient to include Microsoft Suite, SmarTeam, ERP, and various MES platforms.
-Candidates should be familiar with Company aircraft models, terminology, and systems.
-Previous product design experience is highly desired. An understanding of FAA certification requirements, manufacturing processes, product configuration management, and service and support business processes and procedures is also desirable.
-Other key attributes for this position include strong organizational skills, ability to collaborate with others, an acute attention to detail, and proven problem solving capabilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230