|The Senior Production Designer is a pivotal support role that works closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Producers on high-impact, print and web-based marketing initiatives. They’ll work on a team within Creative Services to develop assets, execute designs, and support the creation of deliverables that fulfill client goals and meet strategic direction. The Senior Production Designer is an experienced individual that has pre-press, graphic design, digital and print background with a familiarity in front end design and light coding. The primary role is to take design files and build mechanical files for pre-press and digital delivery. Candidates must demonstrate expertise in creating mechanical files for print production and thorough knowledge of pre-press process and printing techniques. Candidates must be expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. A strong candidate will be a creative problem solver with impressive software and technical skills, a resounding attention to detail and an “anything’s possible” attitude.|
• Collaborate with designers, production reps and print services to insure deadlines are understood and met
• Execute assigned work orders, verifying documents meet all specifications, and build files based on specifications (color correct and prep for printing)
• Check builds, color management, image resolution, fonts, graphics, styles and layout to ensure correctness prior to delivery to digital pre-press.
• Manipulate graphic design files using Adobe CC software, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop for bets final output
• Set-up pre-press files for printing, color calibrating, imposition, creating bleeds, crops, etc.
• Assist in sending jobs to print
• Communicate effectively with business partners, management, and co-workers.
• Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
• Proactively work with minimal direct supervision
• Produce work accurately, on time, and with a high level of attention to detail
• Other duties as assigned
|Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Production Design, preferably in an agency environment |