Aerospace Engineering Technician (Rotorcraft), Fort Worth, TX - JR-019000
Aerospace Engineering Technician (Rotorcraft), Fort Worth, TX
Cyient takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading Aerospace & Defense companies to deliver value-driven and outcome-based engineering solutions. We undertake design and system-level ownership of complex components, sub-systems, and modules to allow our clients to sustain a competitive advantage.
We collaborate with clients to support and deliver a wide range of end-to-end product and process engineering solutions across the Aerospace & Defense product segments - engines, avionics, structures, systems, interiors, aftermarket, digital, and defense.
• Report to onsite Engineering Manager
• Act as Engineering technician / mechanical engineering mechanic with experience in test machinery, drive systems and gear boxes.
• Accountable for construction, assembly, installation, checkout and operation of various test machines and fixtures per Engineering Laboratory Operating Procedures and Engineering Instructions.
• Additional functions include the performance of acceptance tests, assembly and disassembly of Drive System components, preparing laboratory test procedures and maintenance of equipment.
• Responsible for building and testing of aircraft components, fixtures and tooling required to conduct tests.
• Interact with test engineers, laboratory technicians and test support groups.
• Requires record keeping, documentation and helicopter component assembly/installation.
• Interact with personnel in other laboratories.
• Interact with Manufacturing, Transportation, Maintenance, Quality, Dispatching, Tooling and various other departments.
You Will Need:
• Read and understand mechanical drawings, reports, specifications and engineering instructions in order to make, assemble, build, operate and repair test machines, (aircraft gear boxes, drive systems etc Preferred)
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Education: Associate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) (Preferred)
High School Diploma with Five years’ experience
Years of Experience: 5 yrs Required.
Citizenship: US Citizen
Skills & Experience
Aircraft Maintenance, Drive Systems, Mechanical Maintenance, Mechanical Repairs, Mechanical Testing
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.