THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Maintenance Mechanic / mechanical machine repair and high voltage FL
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Work Site Address: Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Job Number: 5043
Max Pay Rate: 16.00-22.00
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12 Months
Position Type: Contract
• Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
**They are looking for a candidate that is well rounded in mechanical machine repair and high voltage jobs.
• Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
• Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
• Light janitorial duties expected.
• May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
Required Skills and Education
• Basic equipment/machines repair and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
• Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
• Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
• Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
• Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
• Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
• Commercial plumbing repairs
• Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
Typical minimums: High School Diploma or equivalent. Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data. Competently uses computers and other systems. Work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807