PDS Tech Commercial is currently seeking an Electronic Technician for our client in Kirkland, WA.
6 Mo Temp to Perm
$34 - $41/Hr.
Schedule: M-Th 9 hour shifts and a short 4 hour day on Friday. (Start time is flexible)
The Electronic Technician will perform complex technical tasks to assist engineers with electronic systems and technical activities relating to product development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs engineering activities such as, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, or specialized test equipment.
- Works from knowledge, skills, and abilities to generate conceptual plans based on discussions, notional diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, or layouts to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Determines methods or actions to remedy complex malfunctions.
- Design, construct, test and verify test equipment.
Citizenship: US Citizen OR Green Card Holder
- Associate degree (AS) in Electronics Technology or related field/ equivalent electronics military schooling and experience
- Demonstrates proficiency (typically 4-6 years as an Electronic Technician)
DS/BG: Drug Screen (Checks for Marijuana) and Background Check.