PDS Tech Commercial is seeking an Electrician in Phoenix AZ!
The right candidate will perform high complexity testing, troubleshooting, and repair of PCB (printed circuit boards), assemblies and subassemblies. They will be successful in this opportunity by being able to troubleshoot and repair to PCB or component level. Expertise in soldering and de-soldering of both through-hole and surface-mounted components may be required.
· Testing a variety of electronic units using prescribed test procedures.
· Setting up and operating various test stands (automated and manual).
· Interpreting and recording test results.
· Recognizing and isolating test equipment failures, using diagnostic tools to troubleshoot electronic units to the sub-assembly and component level.
· Reading and interpreting technical data such as engineering prints and schematics.
· Effectively communicating work status to team members and support staff (e.g. shift pass down, engineering, maintenance)
· Understand theory of electronic circuitry and electrical components.
· Ability to read and interpret technical data.
· Possess the ability to write in a clear and concise technical manner.
Associates Degree Preferred
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC