NESCO Resource has an excellent new opportunity for an Electromechanical Service Technician for our rapidly growing client in Louisville, KY! This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to become permanent!
The Electromechanical Service Technician will handle preventative maintenance and breakdowns for electric lift trucks at a client site.
Required Skills and Experience
- Maintenance and service of fuel cells at customer sites.
- Performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and evaluations to maintain the fleet at a specific location.
- Performing specialized service procedures, including field retrofits and software and hardware upgrades to existing fuel cells.
- Providing emergency support service to customers as required.
- Purchasing tools, equipment, and parts for customer service and support as required.
- May require troubleshooting and maintenance of high-pressure hydrogen storage, delivery and fueling systems.
- May include maintaining ongoing communication with customer personnel hydrogen suppliers regarding aftermarket support of fuel cells.
- Providing regular feedback to regional service representatives regarding fuel cell performance and field maintenance issues.
- Completing administrative duties & documentation, including: incident reports, service logs, inventory maintenance and site and system documentation.
- Exhibiting and enforcing safety procedures in the field or customer sites.
- May be required to drive for Company business needs; expected to drive safely and to adhere to all traffic laws.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Knowledge of lift truck operation and applications
- General mechanical aptitude
- Computer software skills – Windows, internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Clear, precise written communicator
- Creativity in solving technical problems
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Punctual and reliable
- Technician must provide own standard set of tools – specific fuel cell tools to be provided.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with technical electrical coursework
- Three or more years direct experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting. Formal training and education may be also considered in lieu of direct experience.
- Must possess a valid driver license, a clean driving record, and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, electrical technician, aviation mechanic, or military technician is preferred.
Shift will be Friday through Monday from 4:00am to 2:00pm.