Sys/Payloads Structures Mech
1. Performs the functions listed under Duties section above.
2. Installs all applicable aircraft systems/payloads to the engineering intent through the use of electronic media (work instruction, model based definition, specifications, requirements documents, MRB dispositions, etc).
3. Installs, adjusts and validates modules and components required for all systems/payload installations).
4. Proficient with all equipment and tools associated with the installation through the final functional test of required Software/Hardware to support the Mission and Intent of the delivered enditem.
5. Verifies dimensions of parts using both mechanical and electronic precision measurement tools. May perform first article inspection.
6. Able to capture, translate, validate or provide measurement data tomeet engineering intent and top-level requirements including thefollowing:a. Maintain required personal certifications.b. Perform complete inspection, including first part review, of procured or fabricated parts and assemblies.c. Initiate and document any non-conforming condition for Material Review Board action.d. Perform process surveillance to assure compliance with requirements.e. Prepare and maintain quality records.f. Able to do Process or Product acceptance.Level B Performs the functions listed under Duties section above.
- Rigger Door and Radome
- Rigger Door and Radome 787 rework - composite mechanics (preferably), if they have a structures background it would be helpful as well.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service. We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States. The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC