Electrical Validation Design Engineer
|Ideal Candidates would have:|
· Experienced in Cadence design (Virtuoso, SpectreRF, Layout), Agilent ADS, Spice, Matlab simulation, verification and familiarity with test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, multimeters,oscilloscopes.
· HP 3585B spectrum analyzer, HP 1670A logic analyzer, HP 3577A network analyzer, HP 54522 500MHz 2Gs/s digital oscilloscope, Tektronix TDS 724A 500 MHz 1GS/s digitizing oscilloscope.
· Hardware Skills: Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Anechoic Chamber, Oscilloscope, RF Power Meter, Micro Controllers.
Person needs to have lab experience and be comfortable with the instruments listed in the Job Description. Someone who has technical writing would be ideal.
Not looking for candidates completely on the “Computer Engineering” side - like Verilog, FPGA, Memory modules, System design, OVM UVM etc.
Other bonus skills: DC testing and validation.
* Ability to write scripts (Python, Matab, etc) to automate tests (measure resistance, temperature, etc).
* Ability to write scripts (Python, Matab, etc) to post process test data and generate detailed reports.
* Experience with cable assembly (connector/raw cable/termination process/crimping) design and manufacture