**MUST have an Active Secret Clearance or have had one with the last 2 years**
- Evaluates coupled solar radiation, airflow and conduction heat transfer by both classic methods and finite element analysis.
- Knowledge of a wide range of electronics equipment and cooling methods.
- Experienced in idealizing internal air flow and heat conduction paths into simplified representations to achieve efficient analysis. Determines appropriate boundary conditions, film coefficients and convection coefficients and is familiar with industry standard documents governing temperature requirements.
- Documents methods, calculations and results comprehensively and clearly, using industry standard substantiation format.
- 10+ years of experience with Coupled Flow Field and Thermal/ANSYS
- Predominant and most recent experience in heat transfer