Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I
Education and Experience Requirements:
Skills include high quality standards and understanding of aircraft parts, equipment and tooling showing superior customer service.
1. Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
2. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
3. Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
4. Experience of computerized inventory management system.
5. Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
8. Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier.
9. Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
10. Shifts are subject to change at short notice.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC