PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineer Material Process, in Chandler, AZ.
- Analyzes, researches, designs and develops materials and their related fabrication and application processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering design of and/or application in structures, systems and subsystems.
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non-metallic and composite material and processing specifications, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Develops, analyzes and applies material properties and design allowables, processing processes and quality engineering specifications.
- Material analyses may include failure analysis of components, systems and subsystems, life predictions, and definition and requirement specifications.
- May review and approve subcontractor material processing procedures.
Basic Qualifications are:
• Requires BS in Materials Engineering or equivalent & a minimum of 5 years work experience
• Masters or PhD in Materials Engineering or equivalent & a minimum of 3 years work experience
• Preferably those years would be with an aeronautical/aerospace prime (e.g. Boeing, GE, Honeywell, etc.) so that they have a familiarity with military, AMS, and ASTM specifications.