Location: Marion, MA
Pay Rate: DOE ($40/hr - $60/hr)
Duration: 6 month contract
Shift: First, 9/80
Travel: Mostly to Middletown, RI. Other locations could be anywhere, almost always CONUS.
**MUST have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE or have it turned on WITHIN 72 HOURS**
-This business is in search of a highly skilled senior electrical engineering, (level 3) to join our team in Marion, MA. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, game changing product offerings, and robust solutions.
-The candidate will be a technical contributor for the Heavy-weight Torpedo (MK48 CBASS) Program, taking on the following responsibilities: production support, development, integration and test, qualification testing, etc.
-The person needs to have at least 5 years of experience developing, debugging, and supporting a production line for complex analog, or digital, or both electronic designs.
-Robust circuit design, analysis, simulation, functional testing, DVT, first article testing, and qualification testing will be performed.
-A wide variety of tasks will include working on an experienced EE Team, leading/directing technicians and junior engineers, performing component research, board level design and troubleshooting.
-The engineer will collaborate routinely with other engineering disciples.
-The candidate must be able to demonstrate a sustained history of many successful electronic designs.
-The engineer will write a variety of documents.
-A strong understanding of designing to withstand and succeed in environmental (thermal, vibration, humidity, etc.), electro-magnetic interference (EMI), and margin testing are part of the test scope.
-The candidate should possess a history of excellent performance reviews.
-Excellent multitasking skills are a must, as typically engineers here juggle several tasks/programs/ products simultaneously.
-The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to successfully work with customers, program management, engineering project managers, and within the multidisciplinary engineering and manufacturing teams.
-Some overtime and travel are required.
-In addition, the candidate will be involved with other strategic activities including bid and proposal writing, field demonstrations and testing, customer and internal management presentations.
-The candidate should be energetic, able to work independently, yet thrive in a team environment and have sound theoretical and practical experience as well as passion for analog and/or digital engineering.
-If the person is a digital specialist, considerable experience with programmable logic design is required.
1. US Citizen 2. A security clearance 3. BSEE minimum
4. Outstanding ability to multitask
5. 5+ year history of complex design, testing, and troubleshooting skills and aptitude
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. The ability to work well in a team environment
8. Proficient with common laboratory engineering tools such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment
9. Mastery of MS Office suite
10. Board Design: Analog and/or Digital Board Design Experience (6-8+ years required)
1. Matlab, expertise with environmental, designing to mitigate electro-magnetic interference (EMI), and margin testing are required. LabView and leadership experience.
2. If analog EE: PSPICE, experience designing front end Sonar Receivers and EPDM. Systems Engineering experience is desired..
3. If digital EE: Expertise with high speed digital and signal integrity practices;
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230