THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aircraft Records Analysts - Jamaica, NY
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Records Analysts for open positions in Jamaica, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Maintain aircraft, engines, and component records in accordance with company and federal regulatory requirements. Assist internal and/or external departments and customers with records requests. Convert original aircraft records into digital format for archiving and retrieving. Conduct review of hard copy records and monthly audits.
• Verify required aircraft paperwork that has been reviewed by an inspector
• Review aircraft records for completeness and accuracy upon receipt
• Scan and retain all historical records of airframe, components, and engines
• Verify scanned documents were properly scanned
• Properly index and file Major Alteration, Major Repair and Airworthiness Directive paperwork
• Conduct daily audits and verification of records to ensure accuracy and integrity of paper and electronic files before discarding any type of document
• Maintain aircraft, engines, and component records in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Responsible for initiating Record Error Notices (REN) and follow through for closure of any corrections required within a prescribed time frame
• Purge aircraft, engines, and component records in accordance with company requirements
• Manage all company and regulatory requirements for documentation of preventative maintenance, inspection, repair and/or overhaul
• Research component history/location in computer based tracking system (Maximo)
• Provide summaries/reports of data as requested by internal departments or external vendors
• Provide support to external agencies, companies and internal departments regarding requests and audits
• Process heavy check paperwork for repair vendor
• Accomplish monthly self-audits
• Create and recommend new processes to improve the accuracy and integrity of the records system
• Generate periodic status summaries and recommendations to the Manager of Records, and/or his/her designee for the continual enhancement of the records system process
• Support leasing company or auditing agency representative during audits, lease returns, etc.
• Create monthly and annual inspection reports for leased aircraft
• Prepare records for transfer upon return of aircraft to lesser or designated representative
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957