PDS is looking for a Computer Operator - Ground Station in Wichita, KS:
The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service.
In your role, you will:
Restore data for user access; complete user data requests; process data from testing (flight, ground, SITS).
- Build data analysis screens for users to collect and display telemetry data during flight-testing.
- Assist engineers in trouble shooting of data anomalies posttest.
- Operate antennae equipment during flight tests.
- Set-up flight test data equipment on aircraft and ground support equipment to collect telemetry data during flight-testing
- Undertake off-site assignments and 2nd shift assignments as required.
- Must be able to follow established procedures
Qualifications QualificationsAs our ideal candidate,
- You must have previous experience working with Windows operating systems.
- You have a two-year degree in computer networking or computer science related field is preferred.
- You must have previous experience working with Linux operating systems is preferred.
- You must have a background in electronics, computers, or Telemetry operations preferred.
- You must be able to travel up to three months a year.
- You must be willing to work any shift.
- You must have analytical thinking and problem solving.
- You must have written and oral interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
You must be able to Multi-task