Product Validation Engineering Vehicle Electrical Integration group is responsible for component, system, and full vehicle development and validation of all electrical and electronic components and systems of client products.
The following are the key vehicular electrical/electronic areas of focus:
- Cab systems: Lighting, Instrument Clusters, Infotainment, and HVAC
- Safety systems: Braking, Lane Guidance, and Collision Mitigation
- Powertrain systems: Engine and Transmission
- Powernet and Wiring systems: Starting, Charging and vehicle wiring
- Testing is conducted in the workshop, on the road, and on test tracks. We interface with many departments in the organization, with suppliers and with customers.
- Coordinate, configure and install vehicle measurement systems.
- Develop scripts to post process vehicle electrical system digital and analog signals, and subsequent reports.
- Analyze vehicle electrical system digital and analog signals.
- Implement a library/catalog of test results for future reference, that is secure, and searchable.
- Document vehicle electrical/electronic systems test configurations, test plans & test results.
- Download Solid State drive data for review.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science (or) related technical discipline and 1 year of experience.
Experience with developing and executing MatLab scripts.
Experience with analysis software.
Experience with data logging systems.
Experience with documentation of technical results.
Experience with Python, Embedded C and Microsoft Office Suite.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic systems, test instrumentation, data acquisition/analysis software and testing methodology.
OLSA RESOURCES INC
3836 N BALLAST ST
PORTLAND, OR 97217