Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
Assembler - Level 4
PDS Tech is seeking an Assembler for an open position in Clearwater, FL
In your role, you will:
The Assembler / Wire personnel must perform duties to ensure effective wiring and assembly of standard and non standard products
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
- Due to government regulations, must be a US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-7 years of Assembler experience (i.e. soldering, wiring & electronics).
Wire harness soldering experience with extensive use under microscope.
IPC-7711/7721 IPC Certification Training
IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certification Training
- Working knowledge of computers strongly desired
- Ability to work with “fine pitch” components & detail chassis wiring.
- Position requires the completion of 40hr solder & ESD training certification class.
- Experience in Space & Defense manufacturing environment.
- Individual is expected to have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must be able to work in a self directed, teaming & continuous improvement environment.
- Self-directed teaming skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Continuous Improvement skills (6-Sigma); greenbelt is a plus
- Good Team Player
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
300 E JOHN CARPENTER FWY STE 700
IRVING, TX 75062
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.