Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
Technician - Electronic - Level 2
PDS is seeking a Technician Electronic for an open position in Acton, MA. In your role you will
• Complete repairs, maintenance, and/or calibration of PCB’s in a timely fashion
• Reads diagrams, schematics, assembly drawings and technical manuals for repair and diagnostic information
• Performs tests and checks with electronic instruments such as oscilloscopes, meters, power supplies, ATE (automated test equipment) and computers
• Repair or replace components on PCB’s using soldering irons (through hole and SMT)
• Complete forms and maintains files of collected failures to be used for proper failure analysis
• Develop a refurbish stock of inventories for the use of warranty replacements
• Support both Manufacturing and Field Service with sustaining engineering activities related to both new and existing products
• Assemble and test a variety of electro-mechanical products.
• Follow verbal and written instruction such as blueprints, visual aids and redlined documents to accomplish daily production schedule.
• Material handling of product from component level to packaging of final assemblies for shipment.
• Inventory control of all products worked on, from cycle count to daily transacting.
• Collection of quality data in all areas.
• Electrical Engineering Technology degree (2 years minimum, 4 years preferred) or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Experienced in managing multiple priorities
• An understanding of electrical / electronic theory, including analog and digital hardware
• Practical experience in upholding basic sustaining engineering responsibilities
• Practical experience in the manufacture of product, including SMT
• Basic understanding of analog and digital PCB’s.
• Familiar with personal computers and their basic operation.
• Ability to accept various assignments in a non-structured, erratic production environment.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
300 E JOHN CARPENTER FWY STE 700
IRVING, TX 75062
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.