Seeking a Systems Engineer Support Analyst 3.
**Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance**
Client Training Systems and Government Services (TSGS) is looking for Training Systems Mission Subject Matter Expert Support Analyst 3.
This position will be located in St Louis, MO to support P-8A U.S. Navy and P-8 Australia program.
Selected candidate will support software delivery testing and device acceptance testing for Weapons Tactics Trainer (WTT), Part Task Trainer (PTT), Training System Support Center (TSSC), and Operational Flight Trainer (OFT) devices, as well as follow-on software upgrades to those devices.
Candidate will be asked to support test activities for P-8A U.S. Navy and P-8 Australia training devices to include software and hardware acceptance testing at facilities in St. Louis, MO; Jacksonville, FL; Whidbey Island, WA and Australia with potential for new customers and devices including India and UK.
* Write Acceptance Test Plans and Procedures
* Support P-8 training systems customers by assisting in the test of hardware and software. Candidate will also assist in the development of training requirements.
* This position will include operation of the Weapon System Trainer (WST), Weapons Tactics Trainer (WTT), Part Task Trainer (PTT), and Scenario Generation Station (SGS), as well as the addition of new device types.
The successful candidate will:
* Review/edit subsystem and system level requirements and design.
* Create and status discrepancy reports for failed requirements.
* Analyze, review, and validate test data and acceptance test procedures.
* Prepare and publish user-level documentation, customer-based presentations, and tracking metrics.
* Listens and demonstrates understanding; clarifies meaning for others; speaks with clarity and precision; able to communicate with a diverse audience; writes clearly and concisely.
* Interface with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions.
* Work under minimal direction.
Requirements ( must have to be qualified.) This position requires selected candidate to reside in the St Louis, MO area or be willing to relocate at own expense.
The candidate must have earned a positional type-rating in a US Navy Maritime Patrol airframe (P-3C or P-8A). For example Tactical Coordinator, Electronic Warfare Operator (EWO), Acoustic Operator.
. Assets (Preferred/ nice to have. Lacking does not disqualify) Preferred candidates should have a minimum of a Technical bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Aviation Management, Math, Computer Programming, Systems Engineering or Systems Integration.
Earned a positional type-rating in a US Navy Maritime Patrol airframe (P-3C or P-8A). For example Tactical Coordinator, Electronic Warfare Operator (EWO), Acoustic Operator.
Operational experience with deployed P-8A.
Operational MAC Acoustic experience.
P-8 training systems experience.
Experience using P-8A Aircrew Training Devices (such as WTT, PTT, OFT, MSDT, Electronic Classrooms (ECs).
P8/P3 Instructor Qualified.
Software Validation - Preferred
Accredited Technical bachelors degree and typically 5 or more years related work experience or a Masters degree with typically 3 or more years or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
25% travel - as described in description
WORK HOURS: 8-430
343 MAIN ST
EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245