System Integration/Test Engineer - Level 2
Location: Archbald, PA
1 year contract
**MUST have an Active Secret Clearance**
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations.
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
- Clearance status is needed on resume.
- 4+ years of experience with Electronic Test Development – test design and documentation
- Test fixture design/development
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230