• Responsible for design, development and certification support of avionics/electrical systems on Defense Company T-6C aircraft.
• Prepare certification plans, conformity requests, equipment qualification test plans/results, system safety documents, ground and flight test plans/results and certification reports showing avionics systems compliance with 14 CFR Part 23.
• Prepare engineering drawings for avionics/electrical systems using Mentor Graphics computer based drafting tool.
• Assist in development of functional test documents for avionics/electrical systems.
• Conduct equipment, system, and aircraft ground testing at Defense Company, Supplier or other testing facilities.
• Coordinate with other Aviation Engineering disciplines such as Air Worthiness, Project, Flight Test, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Mechanical Systems, ECS and System Safety.
Proficient in basic computer skills and in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong written and verbal communication skills and competency in one of the subject areas listed above. Knowledge of 14 CFR part 23, RTCA DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 is required.
Required Education: Candidate should be a graduate of an ABET accredited Engineering School culminating in a BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
GLOBAL CONTRACT PROFESSIONALS
P O BOX 161127
FORT WORTH, TX 76161-1127