STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Radio Frequency Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Designs, develops, tests radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products
• Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers
• CNI Antenna Design & Analysis:
o Specific experience in the design, development and integration of communications, navigation, and identification (CNI) antennas for specific military applications to enable the safe and effective operation of military airborne systems in CNS/ATM compliant environment
• ESM Antenna Design & Analysis:
o Specific experience in the design, development, and integration of electronic surveillance system antennas for specific military applications
• Radar Antenna Design & Analysis:
o Specific experience in the integration and testing of advanced electronically scanned radar antennas for specific military applications
• Level 4: 9 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years’ with Masters; 4 Years’ with PhD
• Level 5: 14 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years’ with Masters; 9 Years’ with PhD
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957