Location: Marion, MA
Rate: $30.00 - $35.00/HR
1 year contract position
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- 3+ years of electronics manufacturing experience in Surface Mount and Thru-hole Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA), Cable & Harness, and electromechanical assemblies.
- Must be able to develop processes and program equipment used in the manufacture of the above items.
$30.00 - $35.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230