Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
PDS Tech is seeking a Maintenance Technician for an open position in Clover, SC
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and NFPA codes.
• Performs calibration of instruments using various testers as stated on manufacturer manuals or standard work document.
• Identify and react to facility and equipment related maintenance issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform preventive and repair maintenance tasks from written and verbal instructions.
• Documents all labor and material usage on designated work order system.
• Prioritize work assignments based on supervisor and production requirements. Keep supervisor informed of pending maintenance issues.
• Actively participate in suggestion and continuous improvement initiatives while supporting the 5s agenda.
• Maintain work environments in a safe and orderly condition.
• Follow all safety policies in the performance of job assignments in order to provide a safe working environment for all associates.
• Performs minor plumbing, office and equipment repairs as directed/supervised by management.
• Demonstrates adherence to all company policies and safety regulations in the performance of all assignments.
• Promote a safe and productive work environment.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 5 years of Maintenance Technician or Mechanic experience including fabrication using lathes, mills, and shop equipment.
• 5 years of an electrical background including troubleshooting low and high voltage circuits.
• 5 years of power system knowledge, breakers panels, transformers, VFD’s and switch gears.
• Minimum of 1-2 yrs of industrial sewing machine repair experience
• Associate’s degree or Technical certificate (HVAC, Electronics)
• 5 years of knowledge of PLC, electrical, and mechanical maintenance.
• Gerber automated cutting equipment
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
2154 N CENTER ST STE 405D
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29406
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.