PDS Tech is seeking an Aero E&T Engineer for an open position in Clearwater, FL send resumes to Joyce Branch firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-277-6925 This job entails dynamic, thermal, thermal high vacuum and pressure testing. The position entails the ability to set-up, program, and operate the environmental equipment for the program and their Unit Under Test. It also requires lifting fixtures, handling fixtures and mobile carts for supporting environmental testing of Space and Defense Production and engineering electronics, assemblies and cards. Basic Qualifications:
• Associates degree within a related engineering discipline. In lieu of degree, 5 years of engineering experience may be considered.
• 2 years of Environmental Lab experience and excellent working knowledge of Environmental Lab processes.
• Due to Government regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Experience with dynamic testing and /or thermal testing preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to accept responsibility for tasks; set clear objectives; and monitor results.
• Familiar with computers/computer applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Labview/Labwindows)
• Experience with General Purpose Test Equipment (i.e. DMM, Power supply, Dewetron, data acquisition devices or similar).
• Able to work and communicate well with others.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced aerospace test environment.
• Able to work in a team environment and solve issues at the lowest level.
• Knowledge and demonstrated adherence to 5-S principles
• Strong organization skills - previous experience coordinating work schedules, interfacing with customers, and resolving conflicts