STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Electronic Drafters for open positions in East Aurora, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor of Drafting and the technical direction of either an Electronic Packaging Designer, or an Electronic Packaging Drafter, the incumbent assumes responsibility for the detail design of new electronic products and for modification of design of existing electronic products and test equipment.
• This position includes preparation of electronic drawings from rough layouts and verbal instructions
• The incumbent must have a developing knowledge of electronic circuits and components, as well as fabrication methods, and must have skills for creating printed circuit art work from layouts
• He/She must be capable of drawing straightforward interconnects and assemblies having electronic and mechanical components and detailing all related drawings
• He/She may occasionally be responsible for liaison follow-up of electronic jobs in production
• The Electronic Drafter performs his duties with limited supervision and is free to act and make decisions within the framework of existing standards and procedures including client policy and good drafting practices
• His/Her duties will be approximately 75% routine and 25% creative; in which case, the incumbent finds it necessary to apply his knowledge and experience to new and different situations
• The Electronic Drafter has prime accountability to prepare complex detail drawings of electronic products and test equipment
• Occasionally prepares layouts that are not complex
• Prepares complex art work and printed circuit board drawings working from layouts
• Modifies existing electronic drawings, art work and printed circuit drawings
• Associate’s degree plus 4 years’ experience in directly related drafting work
• Accuracy and neatness must be well developed
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
East Aurora, NY
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957