PDS TECH is looking for A&P Mechanics - 1st shift in Long Beach, CA.
If interested and available - Call 800-234-8644 x 20210
Send resume to: KPelonis@pdstech.com
Perform required periodic maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft mechanical systems. Must demonstrate the ability to consistently perform assigned maintenance task within the quoted or standard CMP time. Independently perform a variety of aircraft modifications and maintenance functions such as removal and installations of airframes, landing gear, engine components, electrical components, and control systems to assure conformance to procedures, performances and test specifications.
Call 800-234-8644 for consideration.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform required periodic maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft mechanical systems. Must demonstrate the ability to consistently perform assigned maintenance task within the quoted or standard CMP time.
2. Provide work direction for assigned technicians. Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by example setting.
3. Act on behalf of Mechanical Team Lead (MTL) in his/her absence and assume the duties and responsibilities of the MTL when assigned.
4. Coordinate with the Inspection department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete work order sign-offs, shift turnovers, and other paper work in a timely manner. Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
5. Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
6. Follow standard operating procedures and JSAs when operating ground support equipment, such as power supply, hydraulic rigs, nitrogen filler carts, and oxygen service carts. 7. Operate and supervise use of special support equipment used in removal and installations of major components.
8. Coordinate movement of aircraft as required. 8. Assist in training new employees concerning computerized maintenance program (CMP) maintenance manuals, SRMs illustrated parts catalog (IPC) usage, flight test installations, and all maintenance of major components.
9. Coordinate with other departments to arrange for the overhaul or repair of customer property as needed.
1. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand and to charge labor to correct work orders and item numbers.
2. Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered. Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags.
3. Implement and apply Lean/continuous improvement processes to all areas of responsibility.
4. Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use.
5. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for various aircraft models and systems within each aircraft product line. 2. Advanced knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, ADS, etc.) 4. Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
Call 800-234-8644 and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to bean Equal Opportunity Employer -Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide.We offer a full range of benefits including:- Health insurance- Paid holidays- Weekly payroll- Immediate 401(k) eligibility- Completion bonuses- TrainingPlease note availability of benefitsmay vary by position.PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website, www.pdstech.com$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.To find a branch near you, look at our Branch LocatorThis position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.