Avionics Integration and Test Engineer to join our Avionics Team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with complex electro-mechanical systems in aerospace or similar field. We are looking for a generalist who can contribute to several roles in a fast paced environment.
- Supporting testing of Avionics systems and components across hardware and software
- Assisting with the system-level integration design, including wiring diagrams
- Supporting the development and operation of test equipment
- Documenting design issues and working with engineering teams to resolve
- Supporting flight test mission control center operations
- Ability to troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience with component and system-level testing.
- Experience developing test benches.
- Experience documenting wiring schematics
- Experience with LabVIEW a plus
Must have a B.Sc. Engineering degree from an accredited university and meet professional requirements listed below.
What you bring:
- 2 or more years of relevant integration and testing experience in aerospace or similar field
- Experience with embedded system hardware and software
- Strong troubleshooting, organizational, and written communication skills
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)