STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aviation Program Leaders for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Helps to define and drive strategy, delivery and measurement of cross-functional and complex programs
• Drives initiatives across multiple functional areas
• Needs limited supervision and/or direction
• Ensures Training programs meet all regulatory requirements and expectations
• Recommends new procedures and methods of improvement
• Validate business cases with Customers
• Coordinates with other departments to determine new procedures or policies that affect the respective workgroup
• Proactively monitors risk, issues and scope ensuring the appropriate level or priority, visibility and escalation
• Maintains effective business practices in all areas of responsibility
• Recommends enhancements to ensure effective and efficient programs
• Maintain approved regulated manuals
• Develops standards and process
• Proactively communicates plans and all relevant components of the plan with Leadership
• High School degree or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum two years’ of project/program management required
• Minimum two years’ experience in aviation related field preferred
• Must have the ability to work under stressful situations and manage time effectively
• Must have the ability to prioritize tasks to meet department objectives and goals
• Be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision to accomplish assignments and projects
• Understanding of Company policies (ex: Appearance and attendance) and expectations of Culture
• Able to work effectively individually or in a strong Customer Service and/or Team environment
• Willingness and ability to work nights, weekends and travel as required
• Ability to assume a high level of responsibility
• Ability to partner and work effectively with Managers and Directors to develop and implement departmental and Company plans and strategies
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner
• Demonstrate flexibility and good judgement to handle multiple situations simultaneously
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Ability to design and conduct analyses, as well as synthesize recommendations
• Must envision future initiatives
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office products
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957