Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working aircraft and system safety assessments in accordance with SAE ARP 4761.
- Capable of handling complex individual work assignments,
- Possess excellent coordination skills, and must work well in a multi-functional team environment.
- Familiarity with requirements of 14CFRPart 23 and EASA CS23 is required. Experience with both mechanical and electrical/avionics systems is preferred.
- A strong background and demonstrated ability is required in the following areas:
- Conduct of SAE ARP4761 programs
- Performance of Reliability Predictions, FMEAs, FTAs, CCAs, and mainatenance task identification for continued airworthiness
- Compilation of System Safety Analyses
- Supplier interface, coordination, and task management
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint). Must be conversant with RM&S analyses tools e.g. PTC Windchill, Isograph Reliability Workbench, CAFTA.
- Familiarity with requirements management tools (DOORS), PLM tools (TeamCenter etc.) and SAP is desired.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner