Mechanical Engineer/Designer - Interiors/Cabin Completions
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
2. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred
The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Education and Experience Requirements: