Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $50/hr - $55/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
1. CATIA Knowledgeware and SmarTeam experience desirable.
2. Current and up-to-date knowledge of developments in the structures/systems design disciplines 3D / MBD data requirements, as well as all interrelated disciplines of design build teams.
3. Experienced in engineering review of 3D models and PLM data for integration criteria including, but not limited to, system separation, clash analysis, kinematics and standard part usage is desirable.
4. Experience with mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to lead daily sign off meetings.
6. Use and understanding of Dimensioning and Tolerancing including familiarity w/ ASME Y14.5 required
7. Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for creation of reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
-Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
-5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng exp in several technical disciplines w/ Bachelors.
-Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
-Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230