Aircraft Mechanical Engineers (Level 2 & 3) - Irvine, CA
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Mechanical Engineers (Level 2 & 3) for open positions in Irvine, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Our client is building a highly skilled team that thrives in the creation of new air and ground vehicles. The candidate will work in a rapid development environment where the project will progress from design, fabrication, assembly, and test phases in a short period of time.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized self-starter who has direct, hands-on experience developing vehicle and product systems. The candidate must have strong prototyping experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a keen understanding of what it takes to build subsystems in this type of environment.
• Demonstrated success in the development of vehicles in an “advanced programs” and/or rapid development environment
• Expert user of CAD tools like SolidWorks, CATIA V5; able to create and modify models, complex assemblies, and drawings
• General knowledge of structure, materials strengths and properties, design criteria, loading conditions, and processes (e.g. non-destructive testing, corrosion prevention)
• Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering technical information (e.g., drawings, handbooks, industry standards and specifications)
• General knowledge of engineering analysis (e.g. mechanical, electrical, avionics, design, circuit, systems, stress, structural, durability)
• B.S. in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering (or closely related discipline) with greater than 5 years of applicable experience
• Hands-on build experience with rapid-response prototype vehicles; aircraft, automotive or unmanned vehicles
• Experience designing parts using composite materials and hands-on composite material processing
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957