STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Inspectors for open positions in Wichita, Kansas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
To perform and maintain proper inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the Service Center in complying with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer's recommendations.
• Ensures proper procedures are performed on all completed work before it is released to service
• Completes all inspection and maintenance records, reports and forms required before authorized release
• Maintains a current file of FAA specifications, certificate data sheets and airworthiness directives
• Makes periodic checks on all inspection tools and for the calibration of precision test equipment as outlined in the Overhaul Manuals and the FAA Repair Station Manuals
• Ensures no defective or unairworthy parts are installed in any component or unit released by the Service Center
• Submits reports of defects or unairworthy conditions in accordance with FAR 145.63
• Inspects and accepts all incoming material, i.e. new parts, supplies and repaired parts from contract service
• Ensures proper tagging and identification of all parts
• Maintains current library of aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, structure repair manuals, wiring manuals and engine manuals applicable to the Citation models
• Responsible for assuring completion of required inspections and maintaining files of completed work orders and inspection forms in an efficient system for easy review by supervisor
• Equivalent to a high school education plus A&P license
• Requires minimum of 4 years’ diversified A&P mechanic experience on jet and turboprop 100 hour and annual service experience
• Requires A&P license
• Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles and mechanical systems
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957