• Accountable for performing routine maintenance, assisting in troubleshooting complex digital control systems;
performing technical electronic and field analysis; and repairing and modifying electronic instrumentation and control systems.
• Instrumentation includes pressure transducers, Coriolis and magnetic flow meters, electric actuated control valves,
tank level gauging (Vega) systems.
• Acid and water quality instrumentation such as conductivity and ph analyzers, and other related instruments.
• The duties for these positions include but are not limited to perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on electronic equipment.
• Knowledge of AB Power distribution motor control centers (MCC)
• Knowledge/Experience on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) / Human Machine Interface (HMI). Programming is not mandatory.
• Knowledge of AB Variable Frequency Drives
• Knowledge of control power for AB Motor Starters / Input Output (I/O) Systems / low voltage AC / low voltage DC
• Troubleshoots digital and analog circuits.
• Modifies and maintains electrical and electronic pneumatic control equipment; maintains control panels and related instrumentation (solenoid valves).
• Calibrates, installs and tests pneumatic and electrical pressure transmitters.
• Interprets electrical drawings, schematics and diagrams;
• Vocational/Technical degree with training emphasis in electronics or instrumentation/measurement & process control/monitoring systems;
supplemented by six (6) years previous experience and/or training that includes electronics and process control/monitoring systems or
any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.