Aerospace Systems located in El Segundo, CA has an opening for a Contract Structural Analysis Engineer. The selected candidate will perform structural analysis on metallic and composite airframe structures.
• Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
• Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
• Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
• BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) with 3 years of experience.
• Experience in Metallic or Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
• Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large FE Models using NASTRAN, FEMAP or other FEM tools.
El Segundo, CA
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807