Location(s): United States-Maryland-Patuxent River
Shift: 1st Shift
Target Start Date: Feb 3, 2020
Target End Date: Jan 29, 2021
Work week: 4/10 - (12pm - 10:30pm)
Duration: up to 1 year
Location: Pax River, MD
Rate: $62 - $64/hr
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems located in Pax River, MD has a contract labor opening for a Sr. Principal Engineer Mechanical: Liaison Engineering Electrical.
· You will be a member of a multi-disciplined team responsible for providing Liaison Engineering support for Triton located at the Northrop Grumman Facility Patuxent River MD
· You will be working with subsystems installations and composite & metallic structures
· You will be performing timely dispositions for nonconforming parts, assemblies, and installations.
· You will be working as part of a Material Review Board (MRB) and Engineering Change Request (ECR) processes.
· You will be working with a team of engineers coordinating with multiple disciplines to determine solutions to problems quickly and efficiently.
· Some of the tools you'll be using are CATIA V5 and TeamCenter.
•Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline from accredited institution along with 9 years' minimum experience; minimum 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
•Current or previous Material Review Board (MRB) signature authority
•Experience with ECR (Engineering Change Request) process
•Current or previous Liaison Engineering Authority for ECR's
Experience with CATIA V5 and/or TeamCenter
Patuxent River, MD
pd split possible
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807