PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electronics Engineer, in Baltimore, MD.
- Proficiency in C/C++ or other languages is preferred. Applicants must be willing to work with boundary-scan tools.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in hardware design, test design, and/or engineering industry
- Familiarity with Design for Test Methodologies
- Candidates must be a U.S citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Familiarity with IEEE 1149.x standards
- Familiarity with one of the following tools: Teradyne Spectrum, Corelis ScanExpress, JTAG Technologies Software
- Experience with schematic capture tool or CCA design
- Experience with cable assembly design
- Familiarity with software languages such as C or C++