PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Quality Specialist (Administration Candidate) in Millersburg, PA
Focuses on the creation of Certificates of Compliance (CoC) based on controlled form template families. This involves working closely with site Quality, Operations, Engineering, and Information Technology teams.
May have flexibility to work remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use word processing tools to create Certificates of Compliance based on information from existing CoC families, and newly created specifications.
- ERP systems experience (Made 2 Manage is ours)
- Electronic Document Management systems experience (ours is Master Control)
- Quality Systems Experience (ISO and/or QSR)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interact and collaborate with site leadership (Quality, IT, Operations Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ensure schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Communicates in a professional effective and timely manner with staff, management, suppliers, and clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Positive attitude and solid communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage project work
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with many different types of personalities
- Ability to work alone or in team environment