PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant -Head of Customers and Support position in Herndon, VA.
The Executive Assistant - Head of Customers and Support (Contract) performs a wide range of executive, administrative, and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature for the HO Customers/HO Customer Support, Company. Builds relationships with internal and external customers and ensures a professional, responsive, and effective experience within the Company.
Manages daily activities 30%
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Manages contacts using Google Suites to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with key events and major milestones.
- Interacts with stakeholders to gather and/or prepare background materials for internal and external C-Suite and Senior Management meetings with limited direction; ensures proper follow-up as required.
- In the HO Customers/Support absence, ensures priority matters are addressed by appropriate staff.
- Organize meetings, programs and events by arranging facilities, speakers and presentation material as necessary.
Manages correspondence 30%
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion while preparing materials for the HO Customers/Support.
- Facilitates senior executive office coordination at the Company SE level by interfacing with the staffs of the Heads of Divisions, Executives and Senior Managers
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication, and professionalism.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for HO Customers.
- Manages travel planning and expense reporting 30%
- Oversees planning and execution of complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the HO Customers/Support and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference.
- Optimize time of HO Customers/Support when traveling or away from headquarters.
- Maintains availability and connectivity during travel times (responsive 24/7) to quickly address last minute changes, travel disruptions, or delays.
- Accurately oversees the tracking of expenses for HO Customers. Oversees processing and submission of receipts accurately and on schedule.
Other duties as assigned:
Management of Administrative Assistants. 10%
- Manages executive office operations on 7th floor, including the supervision of the Administrative Assistants.
- Administers changes and improvements as approved by the HO Customers/HO Customer Support
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience to Executive Assistant at the senior level required
- 5 to 7 years as Executive Assistant within the aerospace industry preferred
- Working in Multi-cultural environment experience in Europe preferred
- Company internal network with Company CEO office and GEC member support staff preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Protocol and Corporate Etiquette preferred
- Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office Google Suites and ability to learn new technologies required
- Proficiency with Company Internal Intranet
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to speak effectively and easily with both internal and external senior executives and employees.
Decision Making, Complexity:
- When the HO Customers/HO Customer Support is on travel or otherwise not available for consultation must be able to exercise independent judgment and if required take initiative and assume responsibility with limited direction.
- With limited guidance or direction must be able to juggle the desires of multiple, often competing strong-willed stakeholders that desire interaction with HO Customers.
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- Individual must have innate ability to anticipate needs of HO Customers and plan accordingly.
- Individual must have the ability to prioritize and multitask rapidly evolving requirements in a complex and dynamic environment